Friday, August 7, 2009

Cameron's House

Yesterday I heard that John Hughes passed away. I loved all of his movies. My favorite being Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I bet I have watched that movie over 100 times.

So in honor of Ferris Bueller here is the real estate listing for Cameron's house in the movie. Even back then I thought his house was pretty cool. Love how it is pretty much built into the woods. Hopefully they have cleaned up the twisted metal and broken glass out of the woods since the car went through the glass.




For a cool $2.3 million it could be yours. But the 1961 Ferrari isn't included. To see the listing, click here.

Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

OMG, who knew you were so hilarious! well, i kind-of did. I've got to tell JD to start reading your blog. He thinks you are so funny! also, don't you especially love the coffee can lights on the wood ceiling in Cameron's house? GAG!!!!! who made that design decision?

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011