Monday, July 20, 2009

Supper Club

Well our couples Supper Club Friday night went really well. As far as decorations I decided to just use what I had so I went with red and white check table cloths. I used cans as vases for hydrangeas and the rest of the cans I used with citronella candles. I think it turned out good enough.
We were suppose to have 1" of rain on Friday, I did some major prayn' and God answered with beautiful weather all day. It was a little warm, but we had a fan so that did help. I do wish that I had taken more pictures. The food that was brought was so delicious and I would like to have pictures of that and some more of the people that made the night so fun. But I was too busy enjoying myself with those people.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011