Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies

I have been craving something sweet a lot lately. But I haven't wanted to make any treats because I don't like for them to sit in our house and me eat all of them. So tonight I will be going to sewing club and I can take some cookies for us to snack on and Eric is having a friend over for Westfalia Sausage so they can eat the rest of the cookies.

This recipe is so simple and quick that I made these while I was home on my lunch break today.

All you need is


1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of peanut butter, and 1 egg. Mix together and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
And you will have this

Then offer your husband a hot peanut butter cookie and he will look like this

and love you forever for having hot cookies waiting on him at lunch!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

yumm! if only you were closer!
also, i spy curtains and pantry door fabric! let's see it

Heather said...

Hey! I made these cookies after I saw them on your blog! Sam and Smith loved them, and Sam was impressed! Thanks!

Jamie Burnett said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Peanut butter is my weakness, I crave it! I'm definitely going to have to try these!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011