Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today...

Outside my window... an outdoor dining set picked up off the side of the road yesterday, yard and table to be worked on after we get back from the beach :)

I am thinking... about all that needs to be done tonight to get ready for the beach tomorrow

I am thankful... that tomorrow we will celebrate 4 years of wedded bliss, by going to the beach.
At the beach in the Dominican Republic on our honeymoon

From the kitchen... chicken and pasta with red wine vinegar sauce, best part it was made last night so it could marinade all day, while we get ready for the beach. Recipe here

I am wearing... the first dress I ever sewed for myself, so I could wear it to the beach in 2007

I wore this dress at the beach, Tybee Island, GA 2007

I am creating... a outfit for my nephew, still not finished with this thing, maybe I'll smock it at the beach

Baron at the beach 2008

I am going... to make this tonight snack on at the beach


I'm reading... Breaking Dawn, almost done, I'll finish it at the beach

not my feet

I am hoping... we get to the beach in time to eat out tomorrow night for our anniversary


I am hearing... nothing much, it is pretty quite around here today, dreaming of hearing the waves at the beach

Around the house...there are tools and counter tops wherever we can put them waiting to be stained and sealed-after we get back from the beach



going to cut the hole for the undermount sink tonight, the finished stain color on the right

One of my favorite things... lately I have been enjoying taking Claire for a walk just before dark- to get ready for the beach.

A few plans for the rest of the week... relax, lay out, swim in the ocean and do nothing at the beach

A picture to share...

oh did I mention I'm going to the beach

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011