Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Smocking on etsy

As some of you know I love to sew and smock children's clothes, even though I have no children of my own. Sewing can be time consuming and sometimes hard. Over the past year, I have gotten better, but my picture smocking still has a long way to grow. If I sold the clothes that I handmade and hand smocked, they would be crazy expensive because it just takes time and brain activity.
So I was shocked when I found this etsy store. It is called The Classic Baby. The owner makes adorable children's clothes for a very reasonable price. The picture smocking is adorable and it looks great. If you have children and want something special without paying $90 for a smocked bishop or jon jon check this store out.



Love this Whale Jon Jon. It is only $45! The smocking looks great and I love the old style jon jon.

This girls Frog Mary De is adorable and only $45! Mary De's aren't the quickest dresses to sew and look how big those 3 smocked frogs are!




Love the red gingham with the Sailboats Jon Jon.



Love the fabric for the Hoot Owl A-line.


I also love this lemon a-line dress.

1 comment:

The Williamson Family said...

These are awesome. Thanks for sharing. I was hoping that maybe you guys would get to come home for Kelee Baker's wedding last week. It was beautiful.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011