Monday, June 22, 2009

Ressurect

Yesterday I went to the best store in the world, Resurrect. I wasn't prepared for all of the wonderfulness that it offered. This store has tons of old chippy rusty furniture, accessories and salvage parts. My dream store!

I loved this old glider. It didn't have a price. There were tons of items like this outside along with old cattle troughs, bathtubs, sinks, columns, salvage items everything you could think of peeling and all rusty

Aren't these chippy Christmas trees the cutest?

Loved this planter made from barn wood and barn tin planted with Creeping Jenny

Stone planter with Creeping Jenny and varigated Ivy

Loved this table outside made from old beadboard. Most of the items outisde didn't have prices. See the chippy green and white chair beside it.


Coffee table made out of old beadboard I think it was $150


I really wish this table base was about 2 feet longer and I would have bought it for my dining room table, E still hasn't made mine yet. And don't you love the old desk drawers sitting on the floor.


This low dresser is so adorable and it has wheels, priced at only $150. It would look adorable in a little girls room or it could be used to hold a tv.
Coffee table made from a factory cart. I think it was priced at $450, much cheaper than the one from Restoration Hardware priced at $910. And gotta love the dough bowl with lotto balls.


And saving the best for last, a burlap covered settee!!!!!!!! I thought this was so beautiful. It didn't have a price on it so they may be using it for display only, but I would love to see it in my home.
If you are ever in Opelika or Auburn you have to stop by this store. It will be worth your time just to see all of the eye candy. They are located 1 block off of I-85 at exit 62, right beside Angel's Antiques. They are open every day except Wednesday and Thursday.

3 comments:

The Wileys said...

I saw a bunch of iron stuff when I went to my parents house the other day. I didn't realize it was a separate store from Angel's!

Bek* said...

v- where is this place???

vanessa said...

It is right beside Angel's Antiques in Opelika off exit 62.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011