Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Palette Generator


I really love the colors in this vintage canned peas label. I have a similar color pallet with my bedding in my guest room and come to think about it my master bedroom as well.

Up until just now I was wishing I could use this color pallet in my sewing room/breezeway, but it is open to our living room and the only thing they have in common would be the red color. But now since I realized I have bedding in my bedroom these colors, I can put that wish on hold!

Anyway I found this realllly neat program on bighugelabs.com. It is called palette generator and all you do is upload a photograph and it will create a "harmonious color palette for you". It is great for decorating, pulling together outfits, or even wedding colors from a favorite inspiration photo.
I've had a lot of fun playing with different pictures. But I haven't' figured out how to show my results on the blog, and I can't get it to save to links. I guess you will just have to take my word for it and try it yourself. Click on the colored words and it will take you to the site.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011