Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mother!

Today is my Mother's birthday!

My parents at the Eagles concert May 2007

My parents were visiting this past weekend and we had a really good time. Usually we escape and go to the antique store, but it was all work (mostly for the boys) this time. My mom has always been a hard worker, doing what she needs to do to get the job done. I would like to think that I got that trait. She is also a very creative woman, always coming up with something neat to do and I would like to think I received that from her also.

But best of all she is a really good mother. Interested, but not overbearing which is really nice. She is also a good Meme, I don't have anyone for her to be a Meme to, but if I ever do she will be ready!

When we were at Walmart Saturday, she saw this car, just like the one she use to have but her brother wrecked. So I made her pose beside it.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011