Thursday, June 4, 2009

FOUND: My Mojo

Look at this cute gift Angie gave me for my birthday. Can you guess what it is?


And I got my mojo back. Last night we finished our projects and I cleaned the house just like I like it. I did stay up until 12:30, but I love to clean and I was so excited to get all of the tools and construction dust out of my house I would have stayed up all night if I had to.

To continue the good mojo, today at lunch I cut some flowers and made these 2 arrangements for our guests to enjoy.


Just gardenia and hydrangea

I bought this little tarnished silver bud vase in college for $1. It needs polishing, but I like the tarnish.

This vase is actually an Italian milk jug. I picked it up at the thrift store last week for 79 cents!

Aaaaaaannnnnddddddd....

He is a pin cushion!! Isn't it so cute. His legs are springs so he bobs back and forth.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

that is probably one of the best gifts ever. and yay for found mojo

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011