Monday, June 29, 2009

Beach!

Back to the real world. Yesterday we got back home from our weekend at the beach.
We didn't leave to go down to the beach until after work on Thursday. So once we got there we didn't really feel like dressing up, or even changing from our running shorts and tshirts (embarrassing I know), so we just walked next door to Pineapple Willy's. We really go all out for these types of occasions can't you tell.

No, we aren't gangstas, but we were holding up 4s for 4 years of marriage.

It was fun times all around. The water was perfect the first day, the second day the algae started to come in, but the waves were good, same thing the next day.

I am still suffering from the worst sunburn of my life. I was wearing 50 spf and sitting under an umbrella, but I guess the sun reflected off the sand onto me. Needless to say I was miserable, still am. My ear and lips were swollen and my legs were swollen so I had cankles. Unfortunately no pictures!

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011