Friday, April 10, 2009

Just a little Claire Belle

When I was in the yard earlier this week taking pictures, I had a little distraction.


Take my picture chewing my stick.


Look what I found, you thought you packed all my toys but I've been hiding them in the yard.


Throw it to me!



BARK! BARK! Listen did you not get the hint lady! Stop taking my picture and throw me my toy! She has gotten really bad about barking at us if we don't give her a bite of our food or throw her toys to her.



Oh wait, is that David (our resident squirrel and Claire's friendemy) in the tree?




Well I'll just chase David since you won't play with me



Sorry the pictures are so blurry but that is what you get taking a picture of a dog that keeps using your legs as a trampoline.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011