Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fabric Finder

Have you seen me?

I am on the lookout for this fabric. I ordered the swatch from fabric.com in February and now they have sold out and are not reordering. I NEED this fabric for my dining room curtains.

The background isn't as dark as pictured, but is more of a dark mushroomy gray brown, yes that is a good description, anyone know that color name?

I love the gray background but it also has a little bit of gold to tie in with my living room curtains and art. I am thinking about painting my dining table Benjamin Moore HC100 & HC101 (greeney mushroomy brown) and my chairs HC99 and this would be perfect!

So has anyone seen this? The label from fabric.com says Medium Weight Linen Flourish Taupe BU-918. It was only $11.00 a yard. I did see it on another website with a different name and number for $35 a yard, rip off.

If someone finds it for me I will make them a surprise...............

1 comment:

The Wileys said...

So I googled it...and the only two good hits were fabric.com and your blog!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011