Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yesterday I was able to knock out my to do list..........


(I only made the 2 long pillows and sewed the trim on the panel curtains yesterday, I'm not that quick!)

Pillows & curtains for my parent's house. This is just one pattern, I already delievered the floral patterned pillows.


Calleigh Claire's curtain - just a valance


3 wipes cases for Giggles & Coos



sorry this picture won't rotate, just tilt the computer screen

And finally I was able to start smocking. I am using hot pink, light pink and apple green in a geometirc print. I want to work some more on the dress tonight, but I have Dinner Club with my girls so we will see how late I want to stay up. Hopefully more progress to show soon.

1 comment:

The Cosby's said...

I love the paisley/polka dot valance. It matches my blog design perfect!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011