Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SNOW!!

our snowman

Over the weekend it snowed in Auburn! And it was a lot of snow 4"! I woke up when Eric went to work and of course couldn't go back to sleep so by 7:30 I was dressed, put Claire's sweater on her and we were headed up to the football field. It was one of the most beautiful drives I've ever taken. I loved every minute of it.

The baseball game was cancelled so we were back home by 10. We enjoyed the day sitting in our snow globe watching the snow fall. Later in the afternoon we went outside to build a snowman and I made snow ice cream. It was so good!

Enjoy the pictures

how cute does our house look

Samford Hall there were tons of people out taking pictures


Jordan Hare Stadium


I thought this VW van was so cute covered in snow

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011