Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday

to my sister Hollie!!!!

My older sister Hollie (I am the middle child and a perfect middle child at that!) has a birthday today! It is the last one before the big 3-0.

Hollie, Me & Angie

She is the best mom and wife her children and husband could ask for. How could you not be to these two adorable rascals.


Baron & Brooks

She was made to be a mom and it really shows. She is one of the best examples of a Christian for her children. Her faith has been tested more in the past few months than most people experience in a lifetime but she has never waiverd and always looked to God for the answers.
Halloween 2008

And for that she should be honored and have the best birthday ever!!


If we weren't buying a new house next month I would get you this for you gift, but I'm not sure we can get another loan. Maybe next year?

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011